Bermuda Sands introduced their men’s Spring 17 collection, inspired by the Caribbean and reminiscent of a personal oasis. From St. Barts to Aruba, there’s a style and color to match any mood.
The collection features new technologies integrated with resort styling for a nice blend of fashion and function. It incorporates proprietary performance components like G2 technology, which creates a softer and more breathable fabric and Storm Dri for superior water repellency. No detail has been overlooked, allowing it to be versatile on the greens or at the beach.
“This collection includes a wide range of wardrobe necessities like polos and sweaters, designed with stylish patterns and accents to keep our customers comfortable, active and stylish,” says CEO Joe Pagani. “The collection creates seamless looks that can be coordinated or contrasted for timeless personal style.”
Reward features G2 Tech Technology, for cool, dry comfort plus a UV Protection of 25+, to keep harmful sun rays at bay. The flattering stripe design and comfortable, relaxed fit looks great and feels great through the final putt and post-round activities. Reward polo is found in the St. Barts and Aruba collections.
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex fine gauge jersey
- UV Protection 25+
- 3 button placket
- 3 color options in St. Barts collection: Coral Reef, Peri Blue, Surf Green
- 3 color options in Aruba collection: Magenta, Tangelo, Regatta Blue, Aqua Bay
Eclipse Long Sleeve
Play through the shorter days in fall and winter with the Eclipse, a perfect layering piece for warmth and comfort without restriction when the temperatures dip. The cotton look belies its performance.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester Heather Interlock
- Storm Dri Technology
- Ribbed cuffs and bottom
- Half zip
- 3 color options in St. Barts collection: Navy Heather, Peri Blue Heather, Surf Green Heather
- 3 color options in Aruba collection: Tangelo Heather, Charcoal Heather, Navy Heather