By popular demand and new for 2020, the putter shaft that changed the category, Stability is now available in a vibrant red! Two years ago, Stability was launched and replaced the 50-year old unengineered and unchanged steel putter shaft and totally turned the putter category upside down.
The concept was simple; steel putter shafts stress during the motion of the stroke, which resulted in the putter face not returning square to the target line. A putter face square at impact is the holy grail of the smooth, pendulum style stroke and steel shafts combined with today’s heavier putters are in direct conflict of achieving this.
Regardless of which Stability you play, the Original or new Tour model, it will deliver your putter face square at impact so putts stay more on line. Stability will improve your putter’s performance regardless of the brand and have the same look, solid feel and weight as traditional steel putter shafts.
Stability is the first and only putter shaft designed to specifically improve putting performance and will help you make more putts with better distance control. In fact, Stability has a 99% satisfaction rate over steel. If you play Stability in your putter, you will make more putts.
- Introduced 2018
- Fits virtually every putter ever made. Easy to install
- Balances slightly heavier than steel
- Replaces 50-year old steel shaft technology
- Improved feel without changing your stroke
- Available in standard & armlock models
- Available in 2 colors – classic blue & new for 2020 a vibrant red
- Introduced Fall 2019
- Tour preferred
- Allows for exact swing weight matching
- New, sleek body design
- Contemporary blackout appearance
- Softer feel preferred by better golfers
- High modulus carbon fiber increases stiffness
How To Install: