(TACOMA, Wash.) – TRUE linkswear (TRUE), purveyor of ultra-comfortable, modern golf footwear, has unveiled its Winter Collection, featuring footwear, apparel and accessories that will ensure golf’s good times continue during the cold weather months.
While temperatures are at their lowest in January and February, the game can still be enjoyed, assuming players are properly outfitted, and TRUE linkswear’s Winter Collection is the place to start.
“Golf is meant to be played in all conditions, and our goal is to help make people comfortable when temperatures begin to cool, while delivering the comfort and style TRUE linkswear is renowned for,” said Jason Moore, TRUE’s CEO. “TRUE’s Winter Collection is comprised of items our team enjoys during the winter months, contributing to their enjoyment of the game.”
Here is a guide to golf’s hottest seasonal collection.
● Whether it is a light drizzle on a brisk day or a downpour in the Pacific Northwest, the Future Staples 3L Rain Jacket ($500) will protect players from precipitation. The nylon shell sports a 20,000mm waterproof and breathability rating, keeping players dry without becoming sweaty or clammy. When bad weather beckons, golfers want to have the Staples 3L Rain Jacket in their bag.
● The Future Staples Insulated Vest ($200) is a game-changer, allowing players to face the conditions with comfort, style and protection from the elements. This waterproof vest is engineered with Primaloft Gold insulation, delivering unparalleled warmth and the sophisticated, minimalist style TRUE is renowned for.
● Built to the performance standards of TRUE’s professional staff, the LUX Tour ($239) is the company’s take on the modern, performance golf shoe. The LUX Tour features TRUE’s best feel, grip and lateral stability to date. With a 2-year waterproof guarantee and Tour Signature Top Grain Napa Leather, this is a go-to, all-season golf shoe.
● No matter the weather, the All Day Cooler Sling ($50) is an accessory of choice. Capable of holding up to a six-pack with ice or a thermos full of hot coffee to keep you warm on the back nine, the Cooler Sling fits easily into a golf bag.
● Generating more surface contact than any golf shoe in history, the TRUE OG Tour ($205) keeps golfers connected to the earth with optimal balance and traction, making it the perfect winter shoe, on or off the course. Now featuring upgraded metal logo hits and exotic genuine leather accents, the OG Tour delivers a luxury aesthetic to complement its performance.
● The men’s and women’s custom FS-Slides ($109) are the ultimate casual, comfort shoe, featuring a closed toe that makes it ideal for inclement weather. The three-piece construction was engineered for durability, traction and comfort. The Ultra Plush Recovery Insole will have your feet feeling like they’re on vacation, even on days when Mother Nature is grumpy.
● When the mercury starts to drop, a golf shirt remains a necessity, and the All Day Polo ($90), with its tailored fit and 4-way stretch fabric, fits comfortably over cold weather sleeves, providing warmth and style. The All Day Polo is a testament to refined design and superior comfort, no matter the temperature.
TRUE linkswear is a brand for all seasons, something the varied appeal of its Winter Collection makes clear.
For more information and to peruse the Winter Collection, visit www.TRUElinkswear.com or follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @TRUElinkswear.